Ryobi LINK Home Makeover Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
|Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 98 002 277 509) of 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3149.
|Who can enter?
|Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
|Who can't enter?
|Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
(a) the Promoter; and
(b) the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition.
|12:01 AM (AEST) 14/08/2023 to 11:59 PM (AEST) 03/09/2023
|Social Media Account
|To enter, you must, during the Competition Period, visit the Website directly, or click on the Promoter's sponsored competition post on a Social Media Account, to locate the entry page and fill out and submit the entry form, including uploading a photo of your space that is in need of a storage makeover, and providing all other requested information.
Entries must not appear to promote any goods or services other than those of the Promoter.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
|This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in how a winner will be selected.
All entries will be reviewed and judged by the Promoter (or by appointed judge/s) based on selected criteria, e.g. your suitability for a LINK system (per submitted photo).
The 5 entries judged to be the best each week during the Competition Period will win a prize.
The Promoter may judge additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?
|There are 15 prizes available to be won over a 3 week Competition Period. 5 prizes to be won per week.
Each prize is a Ryobi LINK makeover Kit valued at RRP $3,000.92 comprising of a Ryobi LINK Modular Storage System and Ryobi tools to help fill each winner's Ryobi LINK storage system which includes:
- R18DDHE12 - 18V ONE+ HOME ESSENTIALS KIT - $179.00
- RMKRD - MINI’S DRILL KEYRING - $5.98
- R18XPCS12 - 18V ONE+ HP™ BRUSHLESS KATANA 6” (15CM) PRUNING SAW 2.0AH KIT - $229.00
- R18HF - 18V ONE+ HYBRID FAN - TOOL ONLY - $99.98
- RLPH18 - 18V ONE+ HYBRID PANEL LIGHT-$179.00
- RWDV184 - 18V ONE+ 4L WET & DRY COMPACT VACUUM - $149.00
- R18TB12 - 18V ONE+ WORKSHOP BLOWER 2.0AH KIT - $169.00
- RBT18 - 18V ONE+ BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - TOOL ONLY - $149.00
- RLWK15 - "15 PIECE STARTER KIT - $199.00 QTY 2
- RLDR2 - 2 DRAWER TOOLBOX - $189.00 QTY 2
- RLORGCH - 1/2 SIZE CLEAR ORGANISER - $49.98 QTY 2
- RLORGC - CLEAR ORGANISER - $85.00 QTY 2
- RLTBM - MEDIUM TOOLBOX - $109.00 QTY 2
- RLSK2 - MOBILE CART AND CRATE - $249.00 QTY 2
- RLCR – CRATE - $79.00
The winner is responsible for installation of the Ryobi LINK Modular Storage System, prize package inclusions cannot be changed.
|Total prize pool
|The total prize pool is RRP $45,013.80
|How many times can I enter?
|You can only enter once.
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?
|Winners will be notified by phone and in writing (by email) within 10 business days of determination and published on the Ryobi website on 03/10/2023.
|Prize claim date: 5pm (AEDT) on 04/12/2023.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the winner can't be contacted (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or withdraw the prize as unawarded. Any winners will be informed by phone and email within 10 business days of determination.
|Collection and use of your personal information
|If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future surveys, occasional special offers, marketing and research purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging (SMS or email) provided that where required by the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), the Promoter includes a functional unsubscribe facility in each direct marketing communication it sends you that you may use to opt-out of any further such communications and provided that the functional unsubscribe facility complies with the Spam Regulations 2021 (Cth). By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility if they relate primarily to the conduct of this competition.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Submitted entry forms are the Promoter's property. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Every entry must be your original work and not copied.
4. The Promoter may copy and amend your entry and may use (or allow others to use) your entry and any rights in relation to your entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable and transferable. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of your entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an entry, to cease publication of an entry, or to publish an edited entry.
5. You warrant that your entry does not breach any third party rights (for example, intellectual property rights) and its use by the Promoter or any other person will not breach such rights nor otherwise breach any law (for example, it is not defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of any privacy law). Your entry must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter's opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example it must not include nudity or language the Promoter deems offensive).
6. You must not include any other person in your photograph unless they have consented to you submitting it in this competition.
7. You must ensure your entry does not contain any virus, malware or other malicious or inappropriate computer code or material.
8. Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as specified, as and when offered and cannot be altered or changed in any way by you or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. If you forfeit the prize or any element of the prize for whatever reason, you will not be given cash or any alternative prize as a substitute. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
9. You are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to the prize, including installation costs, costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
11. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
12. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries, if applicable) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries and/or verifying your identity (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
13. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process (including but not limited to manipulating the system via bots, script use, or any other means to circumvent the entry process);
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
14. If you, in the opinion of the Promoter behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you from participating in the competition or any elements of the prize, at its discretion.
15. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
16. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
17. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
18. If this competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated or cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control (for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, a pandemic/epidemic, public health orders and the like), the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants at any time without notice.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize, if you win a prize any taxes payable will be your responsibility. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
20. The laws of Victoria apply to this competition and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
22. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
23. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
24. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.